In the News
- Scrumptious Taste of Rhinebeck raises nearly $26,000 for hospital
- Last day of April marks Taste of Rhinebeck food festival
- Taste of Rhinebeck raises nearly $25,000 for Northern Dutchess Hospital
- 2018 Photo Gallery
- Taste Of Rhinebeck 2018 Video
- 2018 Taste of Rhinebeck Winners
- Taste of Rhinebeck Videos
- Despite rain, Taste of Rhinebeck raises $26,000 for local hospital
- Winners 2017
- Positive achievements for May 5
- Taste of Rhinebeck draws crowd, raises $23,000 for hospital
- Good eats for a good cause: The Taste of Rhinebeck returns April 14
How Your Participation Helps
The proceeds from ticket sales benefit Northern Dutchess Hospital Foundation, which provides fiscal support to the hospital and The Thompson House nursing facility. This year the event raised $26,000.
Did you know?
Did you know that all of the participating restaurants and other vendors/venues donate the food, beverages, staff and time for the Taste of Rhinebeck?
Northern Dutchess Hospital Foundation
6531 Springbrook Avenue
Rhinebeck, NY 12572